Want to learn Photoshop lesson?. If you are newbie who are interested in Photoshop as well as your Photoshop skill, let’s learn how to change Eye Color in Photoshop.
In this tutorial, you know how choose color which you want to use or you just want to play around and experiment. A Hue/Saturation adjustment layer makes changing eye color easy and easy to use. Here we will explain every step as we go so you can easily follow along no matter what your current skill level. There are many kind of Photoshop to support you to change Eye color. We will show you how to make Eye color in Photoshop CS5.
- Step 1: Choose image what you need to change color in Photoshop
- Step 2: To make this process easier, we need to zoom into focus on eyes. Select the zoom tool and click to enhance the area around the first eye that you want to modify.
- Step 3: Create a new layer above this image layer by going to Layer> New layer. Select the ‘Hard round brush’ 100% opacity. Adjust brush size according to the size of the iris in the image. You can use any color to start with as we are going to adjust color later on
- Step 4: Then change the Blending mode of this layer to ‘Color’
- Step 5: Now to experiment with different colors, firstly press Ctrl+ the thumbnail of the layer of eye shape which we’ve formed in step 2. This will form a selection around the iris.
- Next, click on the icon of ‘Layer >Adjustment and select the option of ‘Hue/Saturation’. Check the colorize box in the ‘Hue/Saturation’ window. Play with the settings to get the desired color.
- Step 6: Once again press Ctrl+ the thumbnail of iris shape layer to make selection around the iris and then click on the icon of ‘Create new fill or adjustment layer’. Choose the option of ‘Color balance’ this time. Using “Color balance” will give you a better chance to achieve the desired shade.
- Step 7: Finally, I’ll increase the contrast a bit. For that, make selection around the iris shape and open the adjustment layer of ‘Brightness/Contrast’. And you will have the final image.
These steps can be used to improve a person’s natural eye color or to make a more unrealistic change to their appearance as seen in this tutorial. If you have other tips or the more amazing way, let’s share your experiences below.