Learn how to easily create a mirror image effect with Photoshop, turning one side of the image into a mirror reflection of the other!. Photoshop is one of useful tools to support image editing for photographer, designer and web company. It provides users with an easy-to-use, creative platform for adding effects and re-touching images.
And today, in this tutorial, we will show how to create a mirror image effect in Adobe Photoshop. This version of our Mirror Image Effect tutorial has been fully updated for both Photoshop CS5 and Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud). Besides, if you’re using an earlier version of Photoshop, you can still follow along with this version.
Creating a mirror image effect is not difficult if you are familiar with Adobe Photoshop. Before having a concrete tutorial, we will show you some basic steps including:
- Open the image that you want to give a mirror image effect in Photoshop.
- Duplicate your original image layer.
- Drag the duplication of your original image next to the orginal image.
- Select the duplication and click Edit, go to Transform and click Flip Horizontally.
- Your image now has a mirror image effect.
Now, let’s get started to own a mirror image effect through tutorial video below.
Based on: Blue Lightning TV